7 Dec 2006

Weekend Training ETC

Dear all,

The end of easy week approaches so enjoy it while u can ... after my ironman I couldn't help but oversleep both Tuesday and Thursday mmmmm I needed it, apologies for not taking the group.

Those thinking of bludging over Christmas please note there's only about 16 weeks
to Port Maq Ironman ... as usual everyone goes all lazy ... if u have goals to do well in that or even husky long course champs ...

This weekend I will be away at shepparton but not racing, please ride safely.

Good luck to Jacqui coming off her win in newcastle !!

After this w end I,ll be back at every session starting our block of strength work

I'll also be ordering our new cycling kit next week

Congrats to wendo and mona in joining me and others for the 6ft track 45k
mountain race on March 10th ... after qualifying for hawaii early I'll be
doing my all-time "want to do" race which is the comrades marathon in south
africa in june which is over 80km ... ouch

And lastly I still need people for the high5 trials in january, u get 100$ of free high5 each week for 4 weeks ... please tell your friends and let me know

Regards
John

No comments: