15 June 2007

Coach Damo

While John is away - I'll do my best to make all sessions. If I can't make a session due to work or illness I'll advise a few people to ensure the groups has a leader.

Tuesday rides will be as per progs so PLEASE be aware of what is on YOUR prog every Tuesday. This should save time explaining things 2-3times at the start of each Tuesday session - I will go over the session for those casual riders.

Thursday rides will be a mix of Watsons Bay/La Parouse and sessions in the park. There will be no 2nd meeting place as per Tuesday (we will only meet at York st gates)

Spares and Lights - Please make sure you're self sufficient with spares/pumps and tyre levers. Also please make sure you have at least 1 fully functioning bright front and back light - no lights = no ride.

Be on Time - If the ride starts at 6 it will start at 6 not 6:10

I've attached a document that covers bunch riding borrowed from a cycling club - most of it refers to the way we ride (or should ride) so especially those new faces among us, take 5 minutes to have a read. [Contact Damo if you need this document]

If you have suggestions or dramas please feel free to let me know.

Stay safe people

Damo

No comments: