27 Jan 2007

The Art of Going Backwards

Without warning, it struck me - I was going backwards. It wasn't something that I was conscious of. I suspect it's a phenomena that most of us have experienced at one time or another.

It was a tough day at the office for me. Oh well. Tomorrow is a fresh day. And there's another time trial on Tuesday!!!

Some thoughts on `going backwards':

“Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards.” Aldous Huxley

So I could have simply drunk water and had a similar effect, but nope, I had to drink some high priced ``energy'' drink - except the manufacturer forgot to add the energy.

One final thought:

“Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world.”

Lesson: Keep spinning (forward)!

No comments: