12 Oct 2005

JH Kona Update

Well latest is yesterday arrived at kona .. waited 2 hrs for hire car, wasn't going good… .. great apartment as usual,that was a plus…

went for v easy ride, saw stopped and chatted to a million people, including macca then the grangers, they are all feeling great!… bloody hell not easy to train here without a stop…

today lying in bed staring at the wall, fed up, down and out and really pissed off…for those of u that have ever done all the work for an ironman, then something goes wrong u'll relate to this…

it can be a really cruel sport sometimes altho on the positive side the journey is probably why we do it….. what's happened? .. for the second time for me here I've got really bad food poisoining, can't even walk and bedridden..

it happened before in 95 but I had 12 days to get over it, I got out of bed after 10 days and actually had a good day after initially feeling like crap… this time I got 4 days, kidneys and back hurting… if anyone has some hints to knock this thing fire away … I'm weak as a kitten

Hillbillie world reporter,kona hawaii

No comments: