17 Oct 2005

Tess - on holiday

Hello to all !!
Not feeling great today - it was a tough day at the office so to speak.
Suffice to say that nothing would stay down on either direction.

It was hot and I could not keep a gel or liquid down. My belly was 3 times the size
of normal and when I finished was in medical for almost 2 hours.

Anyway, I finished with a long walk, but I made it and that's the main thing. I
did my goal; to finish and I'm pleased.

Teresa had a great race and was flying on the run, and Steph the little
fox was fantastic. They deserved to do well and I'm pleased for them.

Contrary to John's report he did well and should be proud with his efforts.
I can't say I won't come back because that would be a lie but at the
moment I'm done. It's time to have a holiday.

See you all when we get back.

Aloha Tess and Mal.

No comments: