9 Dec 2005

Dingo's Sponsors

THANKS

1) JH for getting me to the line fit and fast

2) Ollie and Mick from Cheeky Monkey, for lending me their bike wheels, after a problem with mine, and the excellent service I continually get there

3) Gina for being a wonderful girlfriend and her support through the training. Stick in there babe, it will happen

4) The group in particular, Animal, Damo, Mark G, Lisa, Dean, Tim, and Annabel for the smash up sessions we go through

5) Pete and Christian for the course tips. Wendo (especially getting the Goose to cheer), Margreet, Fee, Mona and Christian for the support on the course.

6) Mona for getting me the High 5 bars after I left my nutrition in the fridge on race morning.

7) Everyone else I have forgotten that has helped me, bascially everyone in the group.

8) The schoolies that continued to give me entertainment on the course making me laugh every time I ran past them. Kept it real for me.

Dingo

No comments: