8 Dec 2005

Weekend Training - Feedback

Easy week

Sat bike 6 am york rd...going to waterfall return...(I,m doing this but
not sun)

Sat swim run ...brats race 4 pm Malabar beach

Sun bike optional (mainly for casuals as its option on prog)
6:15 am york rd gates waterfall or kurnell optional

Those doing Canberra good luck !!!

Progs coming very soon

I,m still going through all your feedbacks and still don't have them
all,but as part of this constructive feedback I,m introducing the "attached"
for races, which I want those doing an upcoming race to fill out before and
add to it for feedback to me after...this is first step of feedback and if
any further action reqd we can talk about it.

20 places taken for thredbo camp so far....please get deposits in asap
to secure your place,it's a great w end with a difference....if u have a
preference who u want to room with (2 or 3) please advise

regards
j

No comments: