1 Dec 2005

JH on WA

Well I,m back from busso now and catching up on orders etc...i,ll write
my race report when I get a chance...i,ll outline the basics tho (don't
have times at hand)see below

Lisa...7th pro...was leading on the bike ...got some mechanical
probs,not drafting penalty as the ironmanlive said...great effort and
more experience under her belt,good dancer after too lol

Gina..dnf during run,stomach shut down,was 2nd girl in age onto the
run..great effort, needs to practice the nutrition more in race
conditions...was nearly there but few mods needed

Dingo...4th in age ,just missed Hawaii spot...best performance I,ve
seen
from him but plenty more up his sleeve coming I know it...practice
makes
perfect and he,s on the road to a sub 9:30 without a doubt

Yours truly...3rd in age and Hawaii spot...felt flat on the bike and
had
no legs(Hawaii and expo must of knocked me around more than I
hoped)..hung on for the always "its never over until its over"...dont
ask me how I got through 2nd half of bike..enjoyed the swim and run tho

Mone..best dancer and most pissed in bussleton,behind shane
smith...sporting a black eye after dallas threw her in the air during
there dance duo lol..lisa most in love dancer after dancing with
lother
leader haha

No comments: